Sunday, August 12, 2012

A "Do Over"

Have you ever done a card and wanted a "Do Over?"  I looked at the Thank You card from Friday and thought it lacked a little something. 

So I cut the image out with the Labels Collection Framelit - LOVE these! and then popped the image up on a piece of Real Red cardstock.  Both cards are great but I love the "popped" card better. 


What do you think?  I would love to hear your comments....

Family came in this weekand and my weekend was filled with Girl Time with my daughter, shopping, and cooking.  A storm came through on early Saturday AM (2:30 am) and later that day, my husband noticed one of the trees close to the house was struck by lightning, causing a split. As it was already leaning towards the house, the tree had to come down.  The guys did a great job and walked away without injury - a plus to my day!

So it wasn't until later today that I was able to get into my craft room and create.  I did some really cute cards/projects.  Come back through the week and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment