Monday, August 6, 2012

I Love Punch Art!!!

Because I love Punch Art, I had to join the Punch Art swap at the Stampin' Up! Convention.  I joined the swap and said I would accomplish the Bunny.  Then I had second thoughts and decided I wanted to change from the Bunny to an Elf.  Well.....as most things go, the organizer thought I wanted to joing another group.  The requirement was to complete 51 each 6 x 6 cards with a finished sample, individual parts and instructions on how to complete.  At this point I'm feeling a little overwhelmed - I mean 102 each punch art 6 x 6?  So I just started to "punch" that elephant and finished them all.  I think they turned out pretty cute. 

The Bunny was done in a variety of color: Pretty in Pink, Raspberry Ripple, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turqoise, and Gumball Green.  When I use the Bunny, I add a Scalloped Oval in the middle and put my message, i.e. Happy Easter!  Turns out really cute....

The Elf was done with Pink Pirouette, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Basic Black and Silver Glimmer. The Elf makes a great addition to anything Christmas - card, tag, etc. 

The swap was great and I came home with 100 different ideas! It was a lot of work but well worth it.

If anything is unclear or you just want to learn more, please contact me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment