Friday, August 10, 2012

Thank You!

Since I started this blog less than a week ago, I've received many kind comments.  I've also received encouragement from family and friends.  Of course, I would still craft whether I knew people like what I do nor not....but such kind comments and encouragement definitely spur me to continue.  I also have the best customers that I want to share my thanks with. 

These are thank you notes I shared with my customers this month.  The stamp set is the "I Am" stamp set which we earned at the Stampin' Up! Convention!  I kept it simple and stamped the image on a piece of 3" x 6" Whisper White cardstock, folded to be 3" x 3".  I used a variety of colors and matched the cards up with my customer's favorite colors.  I hope they like them.



I'm sending out my thanks to each and every one of you - family, friends and customers who allow me "to love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference!"   This quote is the Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart and it truly applies!  Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment