Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Card for the Birthday Girl....

This week we celebrated our daughter's birthday!  I've made her birthday card every year for almost forever....and this year was no different. 


  Isn't this cute? 


And the inside are presents galore...  It's femine....


It's masculine!!!


With candles galore!!!

My Stampin' Up! Convention roommate, Darlene, sent me an e-mail showing these cards.  Then I had to go on-line to figure out where to make the cuts.  It is 3/4" from the bottom, then 1 1/2" from that first cut, then 1" for the second present and finally 7/8" for the final present.

The stamp on the front is from the Delightful Dozens set and I absolutely LOVE it!  Then for the feminie part, I blinged it up with Basic Rhinestones and ribbon.  For the masculine, I kept the lines simple but added candles to the "cake" on the inside!

The best part is....my daughter LOVED it!!!

Happy Birthday Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment