Monday, September 24, 2012

Christmas Ornaments

I love the ornaments in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  It appears that everyone else also loves them becuase there are many folks who have re-created them.  And so I have officially joined the band wagon.  This week, I will post three that I have made.

The first is a copy of the front page ornament.  It is slightly different in that I didn't have all the supplies...but it still turned out gorgeous!

What do you think?  Leave a comment and let me know....


I used the Ornament Keepsakes and the Holiday Ornaments  Framelits Dies.  I used Gumball Green for the large ornament and Real Red for the smaller ornament.  I'm not a fan of the rosettes so I used the Snow Flurry Bigz Die and the Silver Glimmer paper.  I also used the Scalloped Tulle Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler as a finishing touch and filler.

Really cute!!!

Many Blessings.... Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment