Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday....

Today I am thankful.....for babies....or better yet - Grandbabies!!!

I am blessed to be "Granny" to a wonderful Grandson and a soon to be beautiful Granddaughter.  We just found out this week it is a "She" instead of a "He"!  I couldn't be more excited.  Of course, I am truly blessed and thankful that this new child will be born to a wonderful father (my son), a wonderful mother (my favorite daughter-in-law) and a wonderful big brother.  Life doesn't get any better than this.

Today's card is made with the sweetest stamp, Two by Two, and colored with markers.


I love this stamp!  I was experimenting and learning on coloring, shading and color choice.  I had stamped the image on Whisper White and then used a blending pen with my stamping ink.  You might not be able to tell, but the liquid from the blending pen was a little too wet for the paper I chose. But that's why we play sometimes - to learn!

Happy Stamping!  And if you need any supplies, just let me know - I'll be more than happy to help you out.  Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment