Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday....

Today I am thankful for Marriage!  I am married to the sweetest man ever and both of my children have wonderful spouses!  My husband and I have been married for over 24 years, our son has been married for almost 7 years and our daughter has been married a little over 1 year.  So blessed!

And every good wedding deserves a hand made card....like today's little jewel.  I started off with the basic card....

 
 
I started off with a Real Red card base and layered a Top Note Die cut out of Whisper White.  I then used the Mr & Mrs Stamp Set and stamped the image on Whisper White.  I then used the Apothecary Accents Framelits and the Big Shot to cut the image out.  I then layered it with Real Red cardstock (rectangle) and then used the 1" Circle punch and layered these behind the rectangle.  It appears seamless.  Really cute....but....


It needed some bling!  So I added strips from the Basic Rhinestones.  This is the continuous set of Rhinestones on the top right portion.... It's better....but


A strip of the 5/8" Whisper White Organza ribbon adds an additional element of sophistication and pizazz!.

A great card to share with anyone getting married or even celebrating an anniversary....

I'm so blessed.... Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment