Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I'm Back....

I've had some time to replace several projects that I had been working on before my Windows went corrupt.  It seems like forever since I last posted....

Since tomorrow is Halloween, I made little treats for my co-workers. 


I started with the Mini Purse die and used Pumpkin Pie. To create the "basket" instead of the purse, you score 1" along the curved tab and then cut the "bottom" of the purse.  After cutting the "bottom", I then used the Scallop Trim Border Punch to edge the flaps. 

The sides are decorated with "gingham."  I made the gingham by using Pumpkin Pie and the Stripes Embossing Folder.  I inked the folder and ran it through the BigShot.  I then turned it 90 degrees, re-inked the folder and ran it again.  Voila - Gingham!

The handle of the purse was folded in half and nestled inside the basket.  I then took orange tulle and cut a 6" x 12" piece, then folded it in half.  I filled the tulle with M&Ms, gathered it together and used a pipe cleaner as the stem.

The sentiment is from the Holiday Catalog set Monster Munchies stamped with Black StaZon and then punched out with the Scallop Oval Punch.

I hope the co-workers like them... I sure had fun making them!

Many Blessings - Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment