Monday, November 5, 2012

Ornaments Week - Day 1

I had some time over the last couple of days to work on some ornaments.  So this week, I will share them with you....


In order to display them, I hung them on the Card Tree I bought while at Stampin' Up! Convention 2012.  What a great addition to my craft room.

The first ornament I will share with you is my version of the ornament found in the Holiday Catalog.


I used Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler for the ornaments.  Each ornament is comprised of 5 stamped images, folded in half and glued back to back.  I used the new Scalloped Tulle in Cherry Cobbler.  I laid it out flat and cut segments of three scallops.  I then tucked them in between the Gumball Green ornaments. The center is the new BigShot die Snow Flurry.  I cut the snowflakes out of the Silver Glimmer paper. 

I took my time and did it in steps.  I stamped all the images one night and then cut them out the next.  I assembled it on the third night.  I only have about 1/2 hour each night.

I think they are gorgeous!

Many Blessings - Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment