Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ornaments Week - Day 2

I had time this weekend to play - and what fun it was!!! 


This stunning ornament is so simple.  I used the Daydream Medallions (free for those attending Stampin' Up! Convention 2012).  I used the two largest stamps and used Gumball Green.  I used Cherry Cobbler embossing powder and VersaMark for the red dots.  The Floral Frames Framelits Die (say that fast three times...) were used to but the image out. 

The bird is made using Real Red and the Bird punch.  I punched a second wing and used it as the Cardinal crown.  The eye is the smallest Basic Rhinestone.  I popped the wing and then popped the bird up with Dimensionals. 

A bow is made from 1/8" Taffeta Real Red Ribbon.  I punched a hole at the top and placed an eyelet and ribbon hanger.  This ornament could grace your tree for many years...or lend elegance to any package.

Hopefully, you are enjoying these ornaments as much as I enjoyed making them....

Many Blessings - Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment