Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Scentsational Season - Day #3

The days are speeding by...can't believe it's Wednesday already....


At this speed, Christmas is just around the corner...and who has time?  And we all need gift tags...

These were a snap to put together...about 15 minutes total!  I started off with a base of in Real Red and Gumball Green cut with the Apothecary Accents Framelits. Then I cut a simple sheet of Whisper White to fit in the center.  I used the Scentsational Seasons stamp set for each decoration.  Colors are Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, and Read Red.  I then cut the shapes out with the Holiday Collection Framelits.  I used Dimensionals to pop them up on one side.  I then used my Crop-A-Dile to punch the hole...and added a it of white ribbon. 

Cute, simple and a real timesaver.

I think the "kids" in the family will love them....

If you like this set, I would recommend you get them before 31 December.  If I can help you with an order, please get in touch with me or order through my on-line Stampin' Up! site. 

Many Blessings - Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment