Monday, January 28, 2013

A Little Cheer for your New Year!

We celebrated a quiet New Years, tired from traveling to see the Grandbabies and getting home on New Year's Eve.  It was a great time and I miss being near them. 


I made this card to celebrate not only the new year but also the birth of a new grandchild! I followed Connie Stewart's Flash Card.  What a great idea to keep things quick and simple to accomplish.

I took each part the Flash Card and cut it in thirds.  I then used the stamp set Happy Hour and a multitude of colors.  After stamping, I took Crystal Effects and made the "liquid" part of the drink shine.  I also highlighted the fruit slices on the bottom.  Simple stamping with sentiments in StazOn Black and it was done!  Quick, simple and just an all-around happy card!

Check back tomorrow for another quick and easy card....

Many Blessings...
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment