Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It's been quite a while since I last posted on Thankful Thursday.  Today I am Thankful for my Mother's Friends.  Even though my Mom passed away almost 9 years ago, we girls have kept in touch with Mom's friends.  And they have been faithful to us also...they share memories of Mom and always let us know that Mom loved us....these friends are PRICELESS!!!

Today's card is for one of Mom's friends who is in the hospital after surgery...


This card is a CASE from Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek here.  For this CASE, I took the sample and then applied the supplies that I actually have. I used the Scallop Trim Border instead of the Lace Tape from the Spring Catalog.  I also swapped out the sentiment and used Whimsical Words as it better suited the need for the card.  The rest is the same....

I used Bloomin' Marvelous from this year's Sale-A-Bration catalog....FREE with a $50 order! Score!!! I love free stuff!  I also used the new ribbon, 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon from the Spring Catalog!  LOVE IT....

I pray that Mom's friend receives all the love I put into making this card and all the love I'm sending.

Many Blessings....Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment