Friday, February 1, 2013

Sunflower Birthday....

And this week wouldn't be complete without a Birthday Card... I made this card for my beautiful Daughter-in-Law.  She loves all things Sunflower!


To make this card, I used the Floral Frames Edgelits and cut the largest flower and ran it through the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder from last year's Holiday Catalog.  This folder is still available to order (check out the Spring Catalog, page 36).  I then sponged the embossing with a Daffodil Delight ink.

The next layer used Daydream Medallions stamped in Daffodil Delight on the same color cardstock.  I then used the Floral Frames Edgelits to cut this image out. 

The last layer is the 2.5" punch of Early Espresso, run through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  I layered these together with Dimensionals and added the Happy Birthday greeting.  This great greeting is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and I used the matching Bitty Banner Framelits! So cute and so simple....

Hope you've enjoyed the cards this week....I'm so glad to be back!

Many Blessings....Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment