Monday, April 22, 2013

Feel Goods - Day 1

Well...last week was an eventful week - full of good and bad.  My heart goes out to the families and friends affected by the Boston Marathon Bombings and the Fertilizer Plant Explosion in West, TX.
 
When things are tough, it's hard to laugh.  Hopefully, this card will bring a smile and lighten your cares...just imagine receiving this in the mail!
 

 
The card base is 5.5" x 11" of Gumball Green.  A layer of Whisper White is cut at 5.25" x 4".  On the bottom half, I stamped with Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set.  I absolutely LOVE this stamp set! 
 

After I stamped using Daffodil Delight, Primrose Petals and Gumball Green, I then layered a 1" x 4" piece of Whisper White that has been run through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  Before placing this piece, I layered a piece of Daffodil Delight ribbon underneath. 

I then cut a Gumball Green layer measuring 2.25 x 3.25".  On a piece of 2 x 3" Whisper White, I stamped the sentiment from the Feel Goods stamp set in Primrose Petals....so cute! 

I stamped another flower and leaf from and hand cut them out.  I also stamped the butterfly from the same set in Marina Mist and used the Bitty Butterfly Punch.  These I popped up with Dimensionals and accented the card with Rhinestones.

It really came together quick and easy!

If you need any of the supplies listed, please let me know or visit my Stampin' Up! website to order!

Many Blessings..... Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment