Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Celebrate - Best of Birthdays!

Today's card just makes me happy....and for Wednesday, I need something to get me through the week.


Today's card starts with a card base of Melon Mambo which measures 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and is scored and folded at 4 1/4".  The Whisper White measures 5 1/4" x 4".  Before I scored the lines, I stamped the sentiment from the Best of Birthdays stamp set (#132929) in the bottom right corner in Melon Mambo.  I then scored the Whisper White.  To get the diagonal lines, I used the Simply Scored wit the Diagonal Plate.  Each line is measured at the 1" line.  I did the long side at the top and then used the side measurements to keep the pattern going.  After doing the long side, I turned it 90 degrees and did the 1" lines again. 

The birthday presents are also from the Best of Birthdays stamp set - aren't they just the cutest!!!  I stamped them 1" square punch and layered it on the matching cardstock punched with the Postage Stamp punch.  I popped each birthday present up with Dimensionals.  Before attaching the Whisper White, I wrapped Melon Mambo Striped Organdy Ribbon and then placed a small bow with a glue dot. 

Perfect fun card for the teen or young soul in your life...

Many Blessings....Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment