Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Convention 2013 - Be the Difference

I went to the Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 by myself and I found some new friends!  I roomed with 3 people I had never met and we had a blast!  I've kept in touch with a couple of them.

This year, I went to Convention and roomed with last year's roommate - Darlene.
 

While we were taking these photos, we met a couple of Canadians who were also attending.  They were so kind to take this photo of Darlene and I.  We in turn took their photos.  We found out that they were headed out to Riverton to see the home office.  Since the lines were so horrible, I found myself asking if we could ride along.  They agreed and off we went...
 
 When we arrived...thanks to GPS in my phone...we went out to get our photos taken on the Stampin' Up! rocks which border the entrance to the headquarters.  There wasn't much of a line when we arrived but by the time we left, the line was very long....glad we did this first!!!

 
 We spent the rest of Convention with Karen and Jan, our new found friends.  They were a blast!!!

I hope to keep in touch with them and meet them again at the next Convention!!!

Many Blessings....
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment