Saturday, July 20, 2013

Convention 2013 Swaps - Day 6

The last two swaps I made go back to themes I love - America and Christmas!
 

 
Ovals Collection Framelits were used heavily in this project.  The outer oval is Night of Navy, the Middle Oval is from Whisper White.  I then used the 1st oval and cut the inside oval out.  I then ran this portion through the Stripes Embossing Folder.  I brayered Real Red on the embossing folder before running it through the BigShot.  The "star" is from Secret Garden, embossed with White Embossing Powder and cut out with the Secret Garden Framelits.  Go USA!!!  Any sentiment could be added to personalize this card....I left it simple to celebrate the simplicity of ideas which birthed the USA!


This is my last swap and celebrated Christmas...the birth of Jesus Christ!  For this card I used Gumball Green base, Whisper White provides the perfect background for the colors of Christmas.  Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight and Real Red.  The images are from the Merry Minis Punch Pack.  I popped them up with Dimensionals onto a 1" square punched from Whisper White.  Then I placed them on matching cardstock punched with the Postage Stamp Punch.  The Sentiment is from More Merry Messages...a great set for Christmas!

I pray you have enjoyed these cards.  Leave a comment and let me know!!!

Many Blessings....
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment