Monday, July 8, 2013

It's Been Awhile....

Lots of things going on and I haven't taken the time to post....but my time is freeing up and I'll have time to keep up the blog.

With that being said, I have a few goodies from the last couple of months to share with you!






Hmmmm....it's not showing up very well but you get the idea!  The base card is Whisper White cut at 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2".  The 1" squares are punched from Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Soft Sky. The sentiment is from Delightful Dozens and stamped in Island Indigo. 

To get the diagonal design, I cut 1 square in half to create two triangles.  I then drew a line 1" from the bottom.  I then began to place the squares on the diagonal and used the two triangles to ensure they were flush with the line I had drawn. I then placed the first row.  After that I eyeballed the remainder of the squares into a diagonal pattern, cutting squares in half when needed.  After it was all put together, I had to do a slight trim on one side.

Sorry for the crummy picture but the husband has taken this card and placed in his special spot for all the special cards he receives....and it's not available for a better scan...

Many Blessings....Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment